Food Hopping Tour Europe

MarieLi94

Local time
1:54 PM
Hello everyone,
I love Food, especially international Food. I am going to travel in Italy soon and I would like to take part at a Food tour.

I want to do a Venice Food tour, because it sounds really cool.

Has anyone got recommendations for tour operators?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@MarieLi94

Good Evening,

Welcome to CookingBites ..

For Italy: www.deliciousitaly.com ( In English ) .. Website with Tour Operators and Gastro Eno Tours, Culinary Courses etcetra .. Click: Venice and Veneto. They also have a Facebook Page ..

For Italy: www.prestigioitalia.com ( In Italian ) .. Tour Operators .. or their Facebook Page ..

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I love Food, especially international Food. I am going to travel in Italy soon and I would like to take part at a Food tour.

I want to do a Venice Food tour, because it sounds really cool.

Has anyone got recommendations for tour operators?

Thanks

Hello @MarieLi94, first of all I hope you'll have a nice trip to Italy. Venice, besides food, it's fascinating and very romantic, so enjoy :okay:.
@Francesca has suggest you two very interesting websites!
A few years ago we had a mini gastronomic tour in Venice, mostly small typical inns. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the tour operator .. but if this can help you I think that this site can maybe give you some good ideas, in addition to those that Francesca has suggested to you, very valid!
http://www.venezia.travel/informazioni-utili/itinerari-di-venezia/tour-enogastronomico.html (there is also german translation)

Back
Top Bottom