Food that is so wrong

They say everyone has a price! I've often pondered that. If someone paid me a million pounds I think I might eat grasshoppers.

Like the story a middle aged guy asks a young beautiful blonde. Would you sleep with me for a million bucks, the girl thinks and says yeah I would. Then he says to her would you have sex for $10, she replied no way, what do you think I am. The guy says we now know what you are. We just need to establish a price.lol

Russ

Not much of a donut person. Can’t stand cheese on my burger. But the fried egg is the worst thing in there

I just can't understand how the combination of flavors works. I really dislike most sweet and savory flavors combined, this burger sounds like a punishment to me.

I have never seen a burger in a doughnut.

I was at a store this weekend and a guy in front of me had a box of coffee pods in Hostess snack cake flavors - so Twinkie-flavored coffee, Ding-Dong-flavored coffee (no jokes, please), and Sno Ball-flavored coffee. 🤢

There was (is?) a cherry one too. Ghastly.

Cherry Cokes were a big thing here in old fashion soda shops. But, they were made to order with Coke and cherry syrup. The pre-mixed stuff in a can is not nearly as good.

CD

Doughnuts with a maple glaze and bacon bits sprinkled on top sounds weird, but they are really good. Like Luther Ingram sang, "If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right."

CD

Oh, Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts fresh from the oven and just glazed are dangerous! I don't eat them very often now, but they are great as is, but never as a burger bun. Martin's potato buns are our go to burger/slider buns.

Back
Top Bottom