Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Red, White and Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

littleangel

Veteran
Local time
9:48 PM
Fourth of July is this Friday and I was wondering what is everyone cooking on the grill? I am not an expertise on the grill but I'm willing to learn. Anyone have any tips on great ribs recipe, please keep me posted.

Since our 4th plans were force cancelled due to my sons urgent medical problem, we are staying home and having a cookout. I plan on cooking grilled chicken, ribs and hotdogs. I prefer my grill to be a charcoal because the flavor is alot better. Aluminum foil and huge forks are the tools needed most.

Generally I go to a friend's house but when I do grill its chicken and for the meat eaters hot dogs and burgers. I also slice up potatoes onto foil, add a few pats of butter, salt and pepper, and parmegian cheese. Start these potatoes on the grill first, they do take awhile to cook but the are really good.

Hubby is the one who mans the grill. I will say that corn on the cob that has been shucked and rolled in foil tastes great off the grill. I will be handling the inside food such as potato salad, baked beans and anything else hubby decides he wants.

I am the queen of the grill and I also prefer charcoal to the propane. I won't be going anywhere so it will be the basics and the few friends that are coming will bring salads and other delightful treats. Its supposed to be nearly ninety so there won't be any lingering over the grill this year.

Back
Top Bottom