Free Baking eBooks

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
1:53 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I'm putting together a list of free baking cookbooks I have come across as I find them. I can't guarantee they will still be free after I post them or that they will be any good, so it is a case of getting them whilst you can, if you get my meaning.
I also can't guarantee that they will be free on the USA amazon site, so if someone else wants to start a list for those, or comment if they are available free for the USA please do so. At present they are all Kindle books, so you will need the free Kindle app or a Kindle to read them.

PS - if the ebook is no longer free, jot me a note and I will update the list.

Last edited:
Thanks for the list. I forwarded these onto my niece who love baking. I can help her with barbecue and grilling as well as your basic baked items such as a few cookies, a couple of cakes, and Cat Head Biscuits. But beyond that she needed some additional things for inspiration!

Baking in Your Skillet: A Collection of Skillet Recipes is 99p

Cupcakes is now 99 cents.
Mrs. Claus looks like a permafree. Along with the next two.
Baking with kids is no longer available.
Favorite Christmas cookies also looks permafree.

I thought it said today. My bad.
Though 3 were still free, one had been taken down and 2 were 99 cents.

The only way to keep up with the real freebies would be to make sure they aren't in Kindle Unlimited.
Those are only free 5 out of every 90 days if the author chooses that option. Or they can have 5 sale days with just lower prices.

@mybike posted yesterday in the thread which is probably why you responded. There is so much available on the internet in terms of recipes in any case... I don't really feel the need to download more onto my computer!
I download a few actual cookbooks to my ereader but they are usually more biography cookbooks or companion cookbooks to the physical ones I own.
Pretty much guarantee they aren't free but are generally $1.99 from a big publisher.
I got burned on the freebie cookbooks a few years ago. They weren't worth the bytes.

Sorry for causing confusion. When it comes down to it, I use the Men's cooking & Men's pie manual from Hayes. I've found them good on principles, details I experiment with. Not sure I'd use my Kindle for recipes, I prefer a loose leaf folder.

Back
Top Bottom