Fridge Fixating

Do you ever open the fridge or freezer door and just stare inside? I catch myself doing that sometimes. :eek:
Absolutely, pretty much daily around 2PM, when the post-lunch munchies start in.

I know what's in there, so I don't know why I'm expecting to open it and find a surprise plate of fried chicken or whatever.

I just don't understand. :scratchhead:BTW, for those of you that do that, does it drive your partner crazy, if you live with someone, when you do that?

I just don't understand. :scratchhead:BTW, for those of you that do that, does it drive your partner crazy, if you live with someone, when you do that?
Nope, not in the least. She's rarely in the kitchen, though, and I'm not being funny when I say that, so the chances of her even seeing me opening the fridge for a gander are close to zero.

I do that when I want something to eat. Or actually on Sundays when it is trash pickup and look for trash.

Usually I know what I want but there are other times when I simply got no ideas.

The family bugs me when I do - "You are making all our food spoil".

T

Absolutely, pretty much daily around 2PM, when the post-lunch munchies start in.

I know what's in there, so I don't know why I'm expecting to open it and find a surprise plate of fried chicken or whatever.

Same with the pantry. I open the door, and stand there thinking that I'll see something I didn't see the previous 14 times I looked. :facepalm:

CD

Back
Top Bottom