Gaming + Cooking?

J3NN4

Veteran
Local time
7:39 AM
I love cooking. I also love video games. Some wonderful person has created a bunch of recipes centered around foods from various games. I've tried a few of these, and they're delicious. They're ranked by difficulty and you can skim through to pick and choose from different games.

I just tried the Sims 2 Mac & Cheese the other night and it was delicious, and fairly easy, too. Puts a really unique spin on things. Some of the drink mixes are also amazing if you're into drinking :)

Gourmet Gaming

Whoa, this is cool. I've got to try some of these out, haha! As a gamer and a beginner cook, it's interesting to see the things I like and things I want to do combined at the same time, ahaha!

Most of the things that have a higher difficulty, aren't always as hard as they seem. You just really have to pay attention to the recipe, and there are some items you may not have. Overall, none of them that I've tried have been too difficult so give it a shot :)

I have made some recipes that were in movies, but never video games. Stuff like buttered beer, lembas bread, turkish delight, that kind of stuff. That is really cool though. Is there a book that these recipes are in or is it on a website. I would really like to try some of these.

That's awesome! Care to share where you found this?

I know my boyfriend watches this Youtube channel where this lady makes cakes and baked goods and stuff in the form of a gaming character and it's like a step-by-step thing so it's awesome to watch. I'll have to get you guys the link so you can see for yourself.

Hmm, I like to eat the Portal 2 Cake. I'm still waiting on someone to make a cake that looks like Wheatley though. It would be nice too if someone could make a tier cake with various arcade themes on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom