Garlic

smlewis00

Veteran
Local time
4:19 PM
I love garlic! I add it to many different dishes. I think it has such an amazing flavor! Garlic also has several benefits! Did you know that garlic has been found to help with hair loss? Garlic also helps clear acne! In addition, garlic can help prevent and help cure colds!
Source: http://www.rd.com/slideshows/13-surprising-benefits-of-garlic/
I of course love garlic on my alfredo and on my spaghetti. I also love homemade garlic bread and I enjoy garlic powder sprinkled on my salads as well.
Do you like garlic? What kind of dishes do you like to put it on?

OMG ME TOO!!! Garlic is my absolute favorite! And im very picky..I only like to freshly press my garlic! The garlic press from pampered chef products ROCKS by the way!

I love it too! I mainly cut a clove of garlic into small pieces and use that to bring more flavour to a sauce I'm making for rice/pasta/potatoes.
Has anyone else tried rubbing some garlic on a bread? It's delicious!

I love garlic! I have been know for using too much garlic once or twice before. Now I am more careful, but I still think garlic compliments greatly almost any food. It's one of those things that don't overwhelm your meal, but gives it a nice taste!

I am a garlic lover when it comes to my cooking. I used a lot of garlic in most of my recipes knowing also the health benefits that it gives to our bodies. And this really makes and gives any dish a different kind of good taste in any kind of menu.

I love garlic! I have been know for using too much garlic once or twice before. Now I am more careful, but I still think garlic compliments greatly almost any food. It's one of those things that don't overwhelm your meal, but gives it a nice taste!
I've also used too much before. I made chicken alfredo and used apparently a little too much garlic. My husband told me his throat was "closing in" because of all the garlic. Oops! But honestly, I didn't think it was too much garlic! I thought it was amazingly delicous! My only issue was it made me incredibly thirsty! Haha! :)

I loooove garlic, but my family or at least my mom was never a fan. So it was never really used in any dishes at home and I only first started having it when I went to school. Now I love adding it to everything - mashed potatoes, soups, stews, bread, pasta, meats. I even love the smell!

I love garlic too because it is so good for your heart. It really kicks up the flavor and I put it in all of my stews and on my meat. It is probably the seasoning I use the most. It is affordable and I love it so much. Roasted garlic is the best as well.

I`m a huge garlic fan as well. I try to use garlic in almost anything that I cook. Even if the recipe does not say so, I still use garlic. I just love the taste it gives to many dishes, especially stews or meat. One of the best uses for garlic, in my opinion, is rubbing a paste of it on chicken, and then cooking it in the oven. The garlic crust that forms on the meat is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom