Giant toaster oven

Right now its on the livingroom coffee table lol...still contemplating the kitchen. If i move the bread box, where do i put the bread box...its a big box at least the same size as the oven is actually its a Brisker... https://www.walmart.com/ip/Brisker-678B-Brushed-S-S-Original-Electric-Crisper/849199055 Ignore the giant price...i bought for $5. And i bought it for a breadbox as i needed a larger one than most i could find cause i like a variety of breads.

I have a desk area in the kitchen that i am thinking might get the ancient computer moved off of it...i use it for mainly watching dvds and viewing recipes but it is very under utilized. It actually is a better spot for the toaster oven functionally but not plugwise since the plug is under the counter on the wall so will take a short extention or a surge strip. Or i could move the microwave there instead and put the toaster over where the microwave is and that is right beside the regular oven.

I'm a libra...indiscision is my middle name...i weigh things too much.

And if this post wasn't long enough...i was at walmart the other day and saw a toaster oven/air fryer combo...what would make a toaster oven/air fryer combo different from a toaster oven with convection?

Put the bread box on the desk? I keep my bread in a cupboard... no room for a breadbox. I'm thinking your kitchen must be bigger than mine.

Bread in a cupboard? Too many bug in florida to keep your bread in a cupboard. In a bread box if something comes in buggy it is contained and not living in you cupboards. Always had a breadbox growing up...mom's was an olive green plastic one with owls on the side.

Bugs in cupboards are a concern...my bulk rice, pasta and beans all go in glass jars when i bring them home from the store. And the boxed stuff go into ziplocks baggies. I have been attacked by dry good bugs one too many times to leave things just loose in the cupboards.if you get an infestation everything has to be tossed.

read in a cupboard? Too many bug in florida to keep your bread in a cupboard.

Oh yes.. there are no bugs here at all really so I forget. But its in a bag in the cupboard. There is a thread somewhere 'show us your kitchen' where you can see some member's kitchens - there's a photo of mine there. I'll try to find a link.

Bread in a cupboard? Too many bug in florida to keep your bread in a cupboard. In a bread box if something comes in buggy it is contained and not living in you cupboards. Always had a breadbox growing up...mom's was an olive green plastic one with owls on the side.

Bugs in cupboards are a concern...my bulk rice, pasta and beans all go in glass jars when i bring them home from the store. And the boxed stuff go into ziplocks baggies. I have been attacked by dry good bugs one too many times to leave things just loose in the cupboards.if you get an infestation everything has to be tossed.

I keep my bread in the fridge. :wink:

Last edited:
I am not a fan of refridgerated or once frozen bread. I actually can tell what brands chills their bread when i touch them at the store.

Where have you decided to find a home for the oven?

I have put off the decision, i am looking at getting a rolling island and that will shake up the whole kitchen layout and free up counter space currently needed for food prep and move food prep to the island. The kitchen had been planned for a rolling island but none ever purchased as mom who lived with me had suddenly needed a walker and it was easier for her not to have a island in the middle of the kitchen. The rolling island will have a work surface and storage underneath for my jars of dry good that are currently stored lining the back of the counter tops. Once those dry good have a new home both the oven and the bread machine plus a planned for purchase of an instant pot can have a home on the countertop.

I have put off the decision, i am looking at getting a rolling island and that will shake up the whole kitchen layout and free up counter space currently needed for food prep and move food prep to the island. The kitchen had been planned for a rolling island but none ever purchased as mom who lived with me had suddenly needed a walker and it was easier for her not to have a island in the middle of the kitchen. The rolling island will have a work surface and storage underneath for my jars of dry good that are currently stored lining the back of the counter tops. Once those dry good have a new home both the oven and the bread machine plus a planned for purchase of an instant pot can have a home on the countertop.
006.jpg
My new toaster oven!.jpg

I have that same problem, Have to move one of these to use the countertop for prepping foods. Unless I take the table out of the kitchen & put it on the other side of the kitchen window & get a long stand or something in it's place.

Microwave Cart on Wheels..jpg

This is what I had before. Doesn't take up much floor space. I want to get it again!! Target has it. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom