Recipe Gluten free almond pulp cookies

LissaC

Legendary Member
Local time
9:06 AM
Image from iOS (121).jpg

I had leftover almond pulp from making almond milk, needed to figure out what to do with it. I searched a couple of recipes until I found one that I liked. Then had to change the recipe to work with the ingredients I had at home. This is the final result. These are gluten free by the way.

- 1 cup almond pulp
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon stevia (or other sugar/sweetener of your choice)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarb
- a pinch of salt

1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
2. Combine coconut oil and stevia with a mixer (I use a stand mixer).
3. Add the rest of ingredients and combine using the mixer.
4. Mold cookies, get them on a baking sheet and let them bake at 180ºC for 15/20 minutes

Notes on this recipe:
* The original recipe used regular flour, not gluten free flour
* The original recipe didn't have eggs but after mixing everything the batter was dry and breaking, so I decided to add the egg. This may have been because I skipped 2 or 3 ingredients from the original recipe...I didn't have them in my pantry and I didn't feel like leaving the house

Happy cooking!

View attachment 45124

I had leftover almond pulp from making almond milk, needed to figure out what to do with it. I searched a couple of recipes until I found one that I liked. Then had to change the recipe to work with the ingredients I had at home. This is the final result. These are gluten free by the way.

- 1 cup almond pulp
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon stevia (or other sugar/sweetener of your choice)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarb
- a pinch of salt

1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
2. Combine coconut oil and stevia with a mixer (I use a stand mixer).
3. Add the rest of ingredients and combine using the mixer.
4. Mold cookies, get them on a baking sheet and let them bake at 180ºC for 15/20 minutes

Notes on this recipe:
* The original recipe used regular flour, not gluten free flour
* The original recipe didn't have eggs but after mixing everything the batter was dry and breaking, so I decided to add the egg. This may have been because I skipped 2 or 3 ingredients from the original recipe...I didn't have them in my pantry and I didn't feel like leaving the house

Happy cooking!

Man they look ready for dunking. Yum.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom