Going to Chicago? You must try this!

I think that it's way better than the Willis Tower!! The John Hancock is only slightly shorter, but who cares about a few less floors?!! :whistling:

Sounds like a good time! I would do it.

CD

The 80-something-story Aon Center also wants to get in on the act by adding an obs deck to the top floor in its tower, also in Chicago. It is also adding a glass elevator to whisk & propel visitors up & down the tower

in one of its corners. I think THAT would be the main attraction of the thing. Going up while viewing Chicago's many skyscrapers in the air!! In retrospect, the tower looks somewhat similar to the former Twin Towers of the World Trade Center before they were attacked & destroyed, & was built the same way.

Last edited:
The sky tower in Auckland has a glass floor when you step outside the lift at the top, where you can walk around the top of the tower. I wouldn't get out of the lift. I went straight back down again. I'm absolutely petrified of heights. The gondola ride in Queenstown I won't go up with my family. They tease me as they rock the car. I go up with others if I go now, and backward facing going back down.

Russ
When I was in the military I went to jump school. I’m am petrified off heights too. The first jump was terrifying. As time went on it got easier. But I still can’t be somewhere that my depth perception can kick in and I can judge the distance. When you are higher there isn’t any objects that your depth perception gauges

When I was in the military I went to jump school. I’m am petrified off heights too. The first jump was terrifying. As time went on it got easier. But I still can’t be somewhere that my depth perception can kick in and I can judge the distance. When you are higher there isn’t any objects that your depth perception gauges

I'm petrified of heights, and yet I fly completely at ease.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom