Good Food Processor Suggestions?

Local time
12:21 PM
Was wondering if anyone has a food processor they could recommend. I definitely need something on the LESS expensive side- college student lacking money much of the time. And preferably something I can get through Amazon since I have a Prime trial account.

I quite like the one my parents have, but I don't recall the brand and I'm pretty sure it's out of my disposable income range.

If you're not making large batches of anything, one of those cuisinart mini-preps (which I think is less than $40) can handle a lot of work. I make hummus, dressing, etc., in my little food processor. Since you're a college student, one item that may be cost-effective and takes up less counter space might be to buy something like Cuisinart SmartPower Duet (it's around $75). It's a single machine base, but it works as both a blender and a food processor. I've seen this machine in work, with both the blender top and the processor top, and it's very durable.

I live alone, and have a small Kitchen Aid. It's the perfect size for me and has always worked well.

Back
Top Bottom