gorgeous lamb deal

foodlover

Veteran
Local time
3:02 PM
for all the lamb lovers out there, a site i use has currently got 33% off the boneless lamb shoulder, ive purchased it before at its great quality, so i would highly recommend it to anyone.
Pricedropdonkey.com
i also cant resist buying the red velvet cake for pudding whenever i order the lamb!
hope a few of you give this site a go as its got some great buys.

for all the lamb lovers out there, a site i use has currently got 33% off the boneless lamb shoulder, ive purchased it before at its great quality, so i would highly recommend it to anyone.
Pricedropdonkey.com
i also cant resist buying the red velvet cake for pudding whenever i order the lamb!
hope a few of you give this site a go as its got some great buys.
Tesco's half shoulder bone in is even cheaper at the moment. £5 per kilo compared to Waitrose £5.99. I slow cook this until it literally falls off the bone.

Hey, you guys (and gals!)...

Lamb: have only ever had it once. I didn't like it, and I wasn't the one to prepare it. Does anyone have any good recipes for a newbie to lamb to try out, while cooking it for herself and say, her boyfriend or mum? About how much (roughly) should I be spending on enough lamb for two?

Well I have not had it in a while myself and it's not because I don't like it. I think I am down to chicken and fish for my son and my husband likes pork and turkey so I have not been buying any other meats recently. Truth is I have not been doing much of the shopping so I work with what's around and no one is going to complain for having lamb to eat.

I also doubt we'll have any deals around here.

Back
Top Bottom