Got a Tough Plastic Package to open? Open It!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
1:52 AM
I just received this in the mail today! Had several before back in the early '80's. Lost them all. Now I'm back in the centerfold!! This tool is very handy around the house!! It helps you get into tough plastic wrapper that are often hard to open, giving you the strength & opportunity to get those hard-to-open things open with a breeze!! A movable lock lets you open & lock it closed. The blade itself is made of a very thick stainless steel that will NEVER rust!! It also has a small retractable utility knife & a small screwdriver at the ends of the handles. You are never without the opportunity to get those tough things open!! It' almost like having a handyman around the house!! I got mine from a co. online, but Amazon has them also, if you want one. You'll be so glad that you bought it!! Keep the device in a safe place out of the reach of children. :whistling:
Open It!.jpg

Last edited:
I just received this in the mail today! Had several before back in the early '80's. Lost them all. Now I'm back in the centerfold!! This tool is very handy around the house!! It helps you get into tough plastic wrapper that are often hard to open, giving you the strength & opportunity to get those hard-to-open things open with a breeze!! A movable lock lets you open & lock it closed. The blade itself is made of a very thick stainless steel that will NEVER rust!! It also has a small retractable utility knife & a small screwdriver at the ends of the handles. You are never without the opportunity to get those tough things open!! It' almost like having a handyman around the house!! I got mine from a co. online, but Amazon has them also, if you want one. You'll be so glad that you bought it!! Keep the device in a safe place out of the reach of children. :whistling:
View attachment 98758
WANT 😆
That thick plastic packaging they put things in that even scissors struggle to deal with does my head in!
That looks great 👍

WANT 😆
That thick plastic packaging they put things in that even scissors struggle to deal with does my head in!
That looks great 👍

Thanks! It IS great!! Tough hard-to-open plastic packages don't stand a chance at all! The blade is extra thick to plow right through those hard-to-open packages & just about everything else!! :whistling:

The website states they only ship to US and Canada. Amazon UK doesn't have it listed.

This all seems very wrong if it isn't available everywhere. I thought that it might have been. Sorry to have angered some of you, but I know just how it is when a product is out that you may want so bad, but you can't buy it. That has happened to me with things. :yuck:

This all seems very wrong if it isn't available everywhere. I thought that it might have been. Sorry to have angered some of you, but I know just how it is when a product is out that you may want so bad, but you can't buy it. That has happened to me with things. :yuck:
I dont think anyone was angry, dear. It is a very cool thing, and with good products and companies, they tend to expand to other countries in time.

Back
Top Bottom