Graze boxes

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
10:37 PM
Has anyone ever heard of Graze Boxes? I saw a commercial for them last night and decided to order a box because the first box is free. They are essentially mail order snack boxes you can receive every 2 weeks with a variety of natural and organic snack choices. I will let you know how I like mine!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
I have also ordered the first free box and you will be happy with it. It is a great little healthy snack box. I think this would help anyone that is dieting. The snacks are proportioned and they are healthy. The combination of snacks is also great tasting.

I'm afraid they are not for me. The contents are what I have each and every day and can easily be found in my kitchen, so for me they are overrated and very expensive for what they are.

I don't know what they cost in the states, but here they are £3.99 a box I believe.

I'm not a fam of the Graze boxes either. I tried the free box and was quite disappointed. The serving sizes are really small and whilst they do taste great, they just don't represent good value to me.

The box I ordered was the free one, but they are normally $6.99. I am not sure what that translates to in terms of Euros. I figured I would give it a try and will probably end up canceling my membership anyway because I do not need a box of snacks mailed to me every couple of weeks. I just thought the value of a free box was worth it.

Yup, I got my box in the mail and have since canceled my subscription. I was not impressed. They are supposed to be highly healthy snacks and I really question that now. I opened up a pack of savory cracker snacks and there was a mess of salt at the bottom!

@Rosyrain at least it was free! What did you think of the portion sizes? I thought they were really mean personally, in fact I remember saying to someone that no wonder the snacks were low calorie - they were so small! Mind you, the company marketing these boxes must be on to a nice little earner - Graze have been around for a few years now.

The portion sizes were very small in my opinion. One of the things they market around here is that you can take these boxes to work and share them with your co-workers...I am not sure how that is possible. I ate one of my little trays as a snack and was still hungry afterward, and the above mentioned salt at the bottom of the tray is a different story all together.

The box I ordered was the free one, but they are normally $6.99. I am not sure what that translates to in terms of Euros. I figured I would give it a try and will probably end up canceling my membership anyway because I do not need a box of snacks mailed to me every couple of weeks. I just thought the value of a free box was worth it.
No idea what it is in euros either - we still use the pound over here. However TBH I think they are a brilliant idea for the company that sells them. If that type of snack is your thing you can get the same for much less from any health food store and most supermarkets.

Its really good you should love it, but if you want it for the long run I suspect it shall be cheaper to buy the things you like and assemble diy graze boxes in those compartmented tupperware boxes

I tried the graze.com boxes. I loved them because I want to eat health. I love learning new combinations of healthy foods put together. I like that they have a way to mark snacks not to be shipped to you. I have liked most of the snacks that I have received, but made sure that I marked the few that I did not to not send again. I am a huge chocolate fan and they had a chocolate box option for a limited time. I wish that I had gotten one. It is $6 a box.

My family and I are poor right now and so I sent boxes to my family for their birthdays. It was perfect for my family that lives in different states. So, for me it was nice to only spend $6 for a fun birthday gifts.

If you eat a sensible healthy diet then you shouldn't need to snack, regardless of how 'healthy' they are supposed to be you are still putting extra calories, fat and salt into your body, may only be a few per snack but they soon add up. Plus they contain additives which can't be good.

Back
Top Bottom