Greetings from a Culinary Enthusiast from Sri Lanka!

Local time
1:34 PM
Hello, CookingBites.com community!

I'm Kushanya Sandamali, a 26-year-old cooking enthusiast from Sri Lanka. Cooking is my passion, and I'm excited to be a part of this wonderful community.

I joined CookingBites.com to share my cooking recipes, discover new ones, and engage in discussions about all things culinary. I can't wait to connect with fellow food lovers and learn from your experiences.

Living in Sri Lanka provides me with access to a diverse range of fresh ingredients and unique flavors. I'll be delighted to introduce you to the vibrant and aromatic dishes that represent my culinary heritage.

Apart from cooking, I enjoy exploring new recipes, techniques, and ingredients. I'm open to trying out different cuisines and learning from your favorite recipes and cooking tips.

Thank you for welcoming me into this fantastic community. Let's embark on a culinary journey together, sharing our love for food and creating a positive and supportive environment.

I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Hello and welcome from England.

I've been cooked for by a Sri Lankan friend's mum. Delicious food. I've tried a few dishes myself but not got it quite right yet.

If you have time, please share some of your favourite recipes for us to try.

Hi, welcome from Ohio US! I’m very much looking forward to your contributions.
Thank you for your comment! I'm thrilled to hear that you're looking forward to the recipes. Sri Lankan cuisine is indeed rich in flavors and spices, and I'm excited to introduce you to some delicious dishes.😍
Hi, welcome from Ohio US! I’m very much looking forward to your contributions.
Hello and thank you for the warm welcome from Ohio, US! I'm delighted to have you here and I appreciate your excitement for my contributions. I can't wait to share my recipes and engage with the community.🥰

Hello and welcome from England.

I've been cooked for by a Sri Lankan friend's mum. Delicious food. I've tried a few dishes myself but not got it quite right yet.

If you have time, please share some of your favourite recipes for us to try.
Hello and a warm welcome from England! Sri Lankan cuisine truly offers a delightful array of flavors. I'd be more than happy to share some of my favorite recipes with you. 😋

Back
Top Bottom