Grilling (Barbecuing)

pocofan

Local time
8:02 AM
[Mod.Edit: First two posts moved to start new thread as the existing thread was over a year old]

Where I live I’m fortunate to have mild winters so grilling is year round for us. I do know people in the Midwest that grill year round. I know adjustments are made. One dug a walkway through the snow to his grill

Last edited by a moderator:
Where I live I’m fortunate to have mild winters so grilling is year round for us

If only it was like that in the UK! I'm getting round to doing some barbecuing soon weather permitting. I like to cook large prawns i their shell and also vegetable kebabs.

I cooked brats last weekend. Cooked them in some apple beer with butter and onions

Sounds good...

I cooked brats last weekend. Cooked them in some apple beer with butter and onions then the grill. I’ve got to get more of that beer much better flavor than other beers I have used.

That sounds really good!! Where I live, we are not allowed to cook outdoors, but believe me, I have equipment that can do it indoors quite well! So, whenever the mood hits me for some great tasting BBQ, I can really throw down!! :wink::hungry:

[Mod.Edit: First two posts moved to start new thread as the existing thread was over a year old]

Where I live I’m fortunate to have mild winters so grilling is year round for us. I do know people in the Midwest that grill year round. I know adjustments are made. One dug a walkway through the snow to his grill

Now you know someone in South Florida that grills and BBQs year round!:okay: Also does crawfish boils when in season and steams crabs.

Does anyone cook in their garages? I do when it's cold here.

Russ
I have done in the past when I've deep fried turkey.

img_0242-jpg.jpg
img_0243-jpg.jpg

Of course, it's important to leave the door open so I can live to enjoy my creation. :)

People have gas stoves in their homes, so I don't think a propane burner is going to be an issue in an open garage. Charcoal and wood is another thing all together.

Back
Top Bottom