Grocery bags

Well I've got a Tesco one. Got it free with the on-line shop. I don't mean the rather heavier duty ones that look like this:

images-4.jpeg

I couldn't find a picture of the free 'Bag for Life' but they aren't the flimsy white things.

Well I've got a Tesco one. Got it free with the on-line shop. I don't mean the rather heavier duty ones that look like this:

View attachment 1625

I couldn't find a picture of the free 'Bag for Life' but they aren't the flimsy white things.

Those are like the ones I have, only from morrisons. They have lasted at least 2 years so far.

So are you going to let us into the secret of how to fold a plastic carrier bag into a small cigar shape? I bet its one of those things that is really complicated to describe!

Hmm, I don't think pictures will be enough to describe how to fold the plastic grocery bag. Maybe I need to make a video of that. And since it is a tutorial so maybe I can upload it in youtube and make money, hahahaaa. But for the integrity of my posts here, I reckon that I need to show you the little secret of folding the plastic bag into a small size. Okay, that is a challenge. Let me make a video now and I promise to upload asap.

Back
Top Bottom