Halloween

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
10:52 AM
Here we are again at that time of year.

This year things seem to be much quieter than normal, very few houses are decorated and there don't seem to be many trick or treaters around. I normally see quite a few when walking home, not this year although maybe they decided to wait until later in the evening.
So far there have only been 2 lots turn up at our door, we don't answer. Don't like the idea of having a sign on our door telling kids not to knock, seems hostile, they are just kids dressing up and having some fun.
Unfortunately most pumpkins will end up being thrown away because people either don't know what to do with them or can't be bothered.

grandkids are over. should be getting dressed soon.

20181031_165719.jpg

I put the batwings on the dog for his evening walk. I have a not very good photo to follow. The kids love it - a dog with bat wings! Aside from that, no trick or treaters. Just the sound of revelling from young folk in the street dressed up and going off to halloween parties.

I put the batwings on the dog for his evening walk. I have a not very good photo to follow. The kids love it - a dog with bat wings! Aside from that, no trick or treaters. Just the sound of revelling from young folk in the street dressed up and going off to halloween parties.

Lol. How cute! Count Dogula.

Last edited:
Doesn't work well on a black pug.

None came to my door but i haven't had any kids come seeking candy for maybe 5+ years. I have to buy a bag of candy just in case tho. The only people i saw in costume yesterday were adults. One of my drawing students dressed as a cowgirl, at the thrift there was a someone dressed as Heidi and someone else dress as maybe a rock band groupie from the 80's but that was it...i wore my halloween shrirt with the black cat and candy corn on it

Back
Top Bottom