Happy 4th of July (USA)

Wait. What? No. What in the world???? I just learned of this this nanosecond ago.

View attachment 66582

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 7.14.10 PM.jpg

Mustard here is squirty bottle murican hot dog stuff, cheap as chips, we also have colmans powder (mix with water) Dijon and honey grain mustard. There's sriracha sp? As well but that may have expired from when daughter was here. Note to self to check date.

Russ

With seasonings. It is an ingredient in Remoulade Sauce and I like it on plain cooked Andouille sausage. I've also used it on sandwiches.
I have probably had it but I can't pull up a taste memory for it. I will see if I can find it. My current addiction is wasabi.

i didn't go to see my own city's fireworks due to mosquitos. Instead, I watched the Macy's NYC show. Wow! The Grand Finale seemed to go on forever.

I have been in NYC twice in the past five years on the 4th, and have see the fireworks in person. This year's show was WAY beyond what I've seen before.

CD

I use either American mustard (like French's) or Dijon.

Both Stadium mustard and Creole mustard are new types to me, but I'd certainly try them.

I generally have at least three kinds of mustards in my fridge. Yellow, Dijon and German Whole Grain. I also have about six kinds of hot sauces at any given time, and like to mix hot sauce and mustard for spicy mustards.

CD

I have Dijon, coarse Dijon, American (Plochman's), champagne dill, and a locally made sweet-and-spicy at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom