Happy Birthday Morning Glory

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. Oddly enough, nobody here remembered it was my birthday except for youngest son who texted. So I hunkered down last night on my own, watched catch-up episodes of the current 'Masterchef the Professionals', ate a ridiculously hot curry and drank too much. It was most enjoyable!

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. Oddly enough, nobody here remembered it was my birthday except for youngest son who texted. So I hunkered down last night on my own, watched catch-up episodes of the current 'Masterchef the Professionals', ate a ridiculously hot curry and drank too much. It was most enjoyable!
See, that's how I'd like my birthday most years - left to myself to do whatever I want without any interruptions. Glad you enjoyed it!

My kinda night.

See, that's how I'd like my birthday most years - left to myself to do whatever I want without any interruptions. Glad you enjoyed it!

Yep, I don't really "celebrate" my birthdays anymore. But, I do eat and drink everything my doctor doesn't want me to consume.

One of my favorite quotes...

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

Hunter S (Gonzo) Thompson

Oh blooming heck, I'm always the last....!

Bit belated, but here it is..!

Back
Top Bottom