Happy New Year 2024!

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
5:50 PM
A very happy New Year to everyone on the forum from the CookingBites team. Let's celebrate!

Here’s our plan:

IMG_7199.gif

I have to be awake at midnight, then I can go to bed.

I plan to check this thread regularly to see the quality and spelling of posts as the day/night goes on. If I see something like, "hippo nude yearrrrr ever bodddddy" as midnight approaches around the world, I will know that the poster is having a really good time. :okay:

CD

We’ll stay up, snack snack snack, and then pop a bottle of the fizzy stuff when the clock strikes 12.

Just wanted to take a brief moment between cooking different dishes for a load of gannets to say HAAPY NOOO YUR (how was that CD? 😂) and to thank everyone here for a lovely time over the last few months.
You really are jolly nice company 😘

Right it MUST be time to crack open a bottle of something now?! 🥂

Just wanted to take a brief moment between cooking different dishes for a load of gannets to say HAAPY NOOO YUR (how was that CD? 😂) and to thank everyone here for a lovely time over the last few months.
You really are jolly nice company 😘

Right it MUST be time to crack open a bottle of something now?! 🥂

I prefer boobies to gannets, personally. :wink:

CD

We are still in 2023, not sure if we will see in the New Year.

*clears throat* erm...just want to say *cough* really appreciate this community the support and laughs. :shy:

Been a bit of a rough year for some but hopefully in 2024 things will level out.
Happy New Year everyone :hug:

Happy New Year to one and all! We haven't actually left for our party yet, but will probably leave in an hour or so.
This time exactly 365 days ago, I was on a plane from Chicago to Newark, knowing full well that I'd miss my 9pm connection to Heathrow, because the plane left 3 hours late.
I did finally get a seat on the plane that left at 10.30pm, and welcomed the New Year with a glass of bubbly at 35,000ft.
This year, I'll be quaffing the bubbly with my feet firmly on the ground :laugh: :laugh: 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Back
Top Bottom