Have you had a cronut?

In my city they are very popular, particularly at lunch time, stuffed with ham and a veggie salad.

I really like the idea and though not devoted of cronuts, when I have a chance to taste one I go for it.

I have never had one of these, but it does sound yummy. I would try something like this to see how I will like it.

Sounds... odd. I'd definitely give one a try but I don't think it would become one of my favourites.

Now that sounds like my kind of thing:) yummy l'll be looking out for it in the shops, I wonder if the supermarkets have it?

I have been looking to see if I can find this. I hsve had no luck so far but I have a few more places I can look.

$5 sounds alright.
cronut1.jpg

It's not like they are super tiny. $5 isn't that much when you think about it... 3.6 euros for us.

Five doesn't sound too bad to me. There are lots of things that cost mire than $5. I don't mind paying that much. It could have cost more. I'm glad it doesn't.

I keep hearing about how good these are, but I can't find anywhere near here that makes them! Do you have a recipe to make them at home?

I've never had a cronut, they look delicious and sound like my sort of thing. I think $5 is a good price for cronuts as I have heard for dough takes around 24 hours to make. So that kind of explains why they cost a little bit extra. And I think $5 is a good price for a high quality dessert. I think it works out at around £3 and I know people pay a lot more in London for this sort of thing.

They cost $5 here too, which I think is a fair price. I haven't tried one yet as I'm training for a fun at the moment and can never bring myself to eat a whole one by myself as they're meant to have more calories than a donut or a croissant. If I remember correctly I read an article when cronuts first came out that said that a single cronut has on average, 1000 calories. 0_0 This probably isn't true though, probably closer to 500 calories. Anyhow, next time I see a cronut I'll buy one and try it, everything in moderation right. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom