Have you tried the new Heinz soup varieties?

Local time
9:17 PM
Website
www.helium.com
According to this report, Heinz soups have introduced three new flavours - chicken and sweetcorn, lentil and bacon, and French onion. As they didn't go on sale until we'd left the UK, I haven't tried them. I prefer to make my own soups anyway, but I'm wondering if anyone here has tried them, and what the verdict is?

I had no idea Heinz even sold soups, and I live like an hour away from their corporate headquarters. None of the grocery stores around here sell Heinz soups - and you've got them over in the UK of all places, lol.

Chicken and Sweetcorn sounds delicious. I will keep an eye out for it when I am in the Pittsburgh PA area. I'm not crazy about lentils personally, and when it comes to French Onion Soup, I prefer to make it myself with some fresh wine and butter.

I have never tired Heinz soup. Truly, I associate this brand only with ketchup. So, I don't know how they are going to convince consumers like myself to purchase a can of soup from them.

For people in the U.S. who might want to try Heinz soup, you can purchase this edible online at Walmart.

I have never tired Heinz soup. Truly, I associate this brand only with ketchup. So, I don't know how they are going to convince consumers like myself to purchase a can of soup from them.

Well, besides ketchup they sell mayonnaise and mustard :wink:

I have seen those new Heinz soups at Walmart, but haven't tried them yet. I like to cook my own soups and only buy them when in rush, mostly Campbell's because I'm prone to buy the brands that mom use to buy since I can remember.

I wasn't aware that Heinz soup was something that people in other countries wouldn't be aware of - in the UK, it's the most popular brand of canned coup! I don't like bacon, so lentil and bacon would be out for me, but I'd try the other two - French onion sounds particularly nice.

Back
Top Bottom