Health & Nutrition for Children.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
10:40 AM
Day-Day enjoying ice cream..jpg
Tre enjoying ice cream..jpg
View attachment 241 Do you have a concern for health & nutrition for children?

Are your children getting proper nutrition from healthy foods, or are they gorging on unhealthy junk food? I don't have any children of my own, but I DO have grand nephews & nieces.

One in particular, likes to cook & bake, which means that he also loves to eat. He and his brother were here with me for the first month of summer. They ate normally, but they devoured lots of soda when they were here!! Diet, regular, didn't matter! They would pig out on a whole 2-liter bottle of it and it would be gone in less than an hour!!!

I had to put a stop to it, and so did their parents as well! I was just ridiculous how they were drinking so much soda and hardly any water or milk!! We decided that they should have only one cup of soda a day, and the rest be water or milk for the remainder of the day.

The younger boy (pictured on the left) is really big for his age, yet he's only 10!! He weighs as much as a grown man does!! He gets mad when he can't have his way - to the point of giving me mean dirty looks, balling up his fists as though he wants to fight me!! He scares the living daylights out of me at times!!!

He has anger issues, which I did not know or see last year when I visited him & his family!! He has incredible strength, and when he gets mad, his strength goes into a complete and uncontrollable overdrive!! I'm deathly afraid that he'll soon become a raging bully & put someone in the hospital!! I had to try to muster up all the strength that I can, to hold him back when he gets annoyed and angered by his older brother!! They argued and bickered back & forth at each other practically on a daily basis!!

His older brother appears in the pic on the right. He's much smaller than his younger brother!!

View attachment 241

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom