Hello cookingbiters!

JohnJst

Local time
2:12 PM
I wanted to say Hi as I am new here and expect to take a lot of interesting recipes from here!

I wanted to say Hi as I am new here and expect to take a lot of interesting recipes from here!
There are a lot of interesting folks in general, and it's also interesting to find out what people from other parts of the world and other regions of the US are cooking and eating. Also, the differences in names for various foods are interesting, such as aubergine = eggplant, courgettes = zucchini, etc. I had no idea until I became a member of the forum. Anyway, hoping to see some pics and posts about what you are eating and cooking these days!

There are a lot of interesting folks in general, and it's also interesting to find out what people from other parts of the world and other regions of the US are cooking and eating. Also, the differences in names for various foods are interesting, such as aubergine = eggplant, courgettes = zucchini, etc. I had no idea until I became a member of the forum. Anyway, hoping to see some pics and posts about what you are eating and cooking these days!

You forgot coriander / cilantro :)

Oh btw welcome to John. Or Kia ora.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom