Hello Everybody

valedevento

Veteran
Local time
12:44 AM
Hi,

I am new to this forum because I love cooking. I love making a wide variety of dishes, but Italian must be my favorite. I also love baking cakes and cookies. My husband is keen on gardening and grows a lot of fruit and vegetables, and I enjoy cooking with fresh herbs from the garden.
I look forward to sharing recipes, tips and talking about our love for cooking.

Hello valedevento...welcome to the group! There are a lot of great cooks on here with a knowledge of information.

Looking forward to reading your posts. See you around the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is good o make sure that you are looking forward to. It is just one of the things that you can get the options you can use to get and give some great recipes. This is a sharing that is available for all.. I think it will be fun to read your posts.

Welcome Valedevento. I too love cooking but recently lost my groove but believe I got it back. Baking is still something I am working on getting better at as I used to mostly bake from a box before I joined forums.

As for my garden it is a desolate waste for months but I called back my dishonest gardener to give him a second chance. He is a human machine in the garden. I would love to get some produce from my garden again but I am terrible at it and my husband has no time or energy to maintain it. Welcome again and I look forward to learning a thing or two from you.

Hi and welcome to CookingBites.
I'm the keen gardener in this family but a bad back has prevented me from doing much this last year. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do a touch more this next season but luckily my herbs pretty much take care of themselves so we always have fresh herbs to fall back to!
:welcome:

SNSSO

Hello and Welcome to this forum! I will surely wait for your Italian dishes that you would like to share with us in this forum. Enjoy making posts in this forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom