Hello everyone!

Tasteofspain_uk

Local time
6:43 AM
Website
tasteofspain.uk
Hi there!

Thank you very much for accepting me in this forum.

My name is Jaime and have been living in Oxford (UK) since 2015. I am original from Barcelona (Spain), but all my family comes from Jaén in rural southern Spain. Thanks to this my cooking background is quite broad although, surprisingly, I am more savvy in recipes of the latter :p:

I have decided to join CookingBites because I want to share my passion for cooking, particularly Spanish recipes. When I moved to Oxford I had to change some eating habits and at the beginning I found hard to cook my regular meals. Despite this, the situation shifted as I learnt more and more. Now I have got sufficient experience to prepare all I used to eat back home.

In case you would like to know more about me I run a blog where I post all my recipes. You can read it following this link.

Looking forward to speak with you all soon.

Regards,
Jaime

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tasteofspain_uk and welcome from Maidstone, UK. Please feel free to dive in and join our discussions. I'd love to see more discussion of Spanish recipes here. I hope you enjoy being part of our international community.

Mod.comment:
N.B. I edited your post slightly because we would rather members didn't push links to their blogs. Its fine, of course, to mention you are a blogger and if anyone wants the link they can ask.

Back
Top Bottom