Hello everyone!

Ladybug

Über Member
Local time
4:39 AM
Hello, my real name is Diane, I'm very happy to be here. I'm sure I'll learn a lot and I'm hoping to be able to contribute to the forums as well. I'm from sunny California, I've been here all of my life and I don't plan on going anywhere soon. I'm married and have 4 grown kids and 5 grandkids. I've always believed that you can feel the love in a home when you walk in and it smells like food. I will always remember going to my grandmother's house and smelling the hot tortillas cooking, love those memories!

Hello Diane. You are very welcome :welcome:. We are all friendly here and like having fun as well as posting things about food. I'm going to say what I always say (I know I'm boring). Can you put your location under your picture? It really helps the sense of community but also clarifies things if you post about recipes or ingredients. Just the country you are in is fine. To see how to do this, click on this link How to add your location to below your avatar and follow @SatNavSaysStraightOn's instructions! Enjoy.

Ladybug welcome. You'll feel the love here as you walk through the CookingBites door.. I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom