Hello Foodies!

Welcome to CookingBites Megatron :welcome:. I hope you enjoy being here. We are a UK run forum with a diverse international membership united by a passion for cooking and good food. Please feel free to join in wherever you wish or start a new thread.

What kind of cuisine are you interested in?

Welcome to CookingBites Megatron :welcome:. I hope you enjoy being here. We are a UK run forum with a diverse international membership united by a passion for cooking and good food. Please feel free to join in wherever you wish or start a new thread.

What kind of cuisine are you interested in?
Thank you! I love that this is an international site, it'll be great to pick up some tips. I like all sorts of cuisine to be honest, depending on the mood I'm in. I love 'comfort food' with a twist, but also Indian, Italian, Chinese, French ... you name it, I'll eat it! :D

Hi, welcome! When we lived in the UK, we used to visit a nice little Italian restaurant from time to time (of course I don't remember the name, it was too many years ago!).

Thank you, just trying to find my way around the site! Any particular topics you would recommend?

We have a regular thread What did you cook or eat today (June 2020)? to which a lot of regular members contribute. Its a good way to get to see what folk are cooking. There are also fun challenges - currently The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Corn. Anyone can enter.

If you need any help navigating, posting etc. just PM me. I'm around on and off all day, everyday. To do that click on the envelope in the green toolbar.

We have a regular thread What did you cook or eat today (June 2020)? to which a lot of regular members contribute. Its a good way to get to see what folk are cooking. There are also fun challenges - currently The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Corn. Anyone can enter.

If you need any help navigating, posting etc. just PM me. I'm around on and off all day, everyday. To do that click on the envelope in the green toolbar.
Thank you, that's really kind. I already have a list of things I want to try that I'd never even tried before!

Back
Top Bottom