Hello from Japan!

viyogini

Veteran
Local time
11:41 AM
Website
eridansa.wordpress.com
I'm not Japanese though. I just in the Land of the Rising Sun :)
Since I'm vegetarian, I do a lot of home cooking and love making super healthy meals. I also routinely make peanut butter, English muffins, pancakes, and a bunch of other things from scratch. One of my favorite recipes is Korean scallion pancakes!

Looking to have a lot of fun with everyone here, sharing cooking adventures, and maybe picking up a few top chef-level secrets while I'm at it. Cheers!

Hello! Another Japan dweller here, although I'm not Japanese either - just living here (have been here about 3, and still have another year to go - possibly 2!) as a result of my husband's work. I love it here though!

It'll be fun to have someone to chat to who is living here as an expat too! Are you in the Tokyo area or further afield?

Hello nice to have you here with us. I would be interested in hearing about your homemade English muffins. I have never made them but I buy lots of them. I look forward to seeing you around the forum and to reading some of your recipes.

Hi and welcome to CookingBites.
:welcome:

I'm also vegetarian but minus all dairy (I'm allergic to a protein in dairy) and have often wondered what it would be like to visit cultures where dairy was for so many centuries considered unacceptable. Even leaving the edge of Western Europe can make my life so much easier.

Back
Top Bottom