Hello from Lasy (Cook)

lasycook

Local time
6:12 AM
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello! I love easy Family Oven Recipes. I simply like making everything in an oven even some soups) Also I make bread, bread rolls, just love taking time and shaping.
That's my first time ever joining cooking forums and so excited)
btw, I am a software developer from USA and baking is my way to relax)

Hi, welcome! I also use the oven a lot (even for soups - they simmer more evenly), and my background is also in software development (though I haven't done any active coding in a few years).

This is a fun forum, large enough that there's always something going on, and small enough that it's easy to get to know each other. Jump right in and post!

Welcome! I'm a seafood snob and my career has been in the diving industry, both commercial and recreational. Love cooking, but not much of a baker. My wife is the baker. I dabble in real BBQ.

Hi, welcome! I also use the oven a lot (even for soups - they simmer more evenly), and my background is also in software development (though I haven't done any active coding in a few years).

This is a fun forum, large enough that there's always something going on, and small enough that it's easy to get to know each other. Jump right in and post!
Thanks! that's really awesome to find people with similar background. Though I am new to soft development, I love both learning and working hard, and then chilling while baking. It just helps me to stay off my computer)

Welcome from Texas. What part of the US do you live in?

CD

Back
Top Bottom