Hello from OH!

JAS_OH1

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:52 PM
I am really happy to find a new forum and interacting with other people who like (love) to cook! I know I am going to learn a lot of new stuff here :rolleyes:

Welcome to CookingBites JASOH1 :welcome:. We are a friendly and supportive UK run forum with an international membership. Please feel free to join in our discussions wherever you like or post a new thread. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Is there a particular type of cuisine which you like?

Welcome to CookingBites JASOH1 :welcome:. We are a friendly and supportive UK run forum with an international membership. Please feel free to join in our discussions wherever you like or post a new thread. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Is there a particular type of cuisine which you like?

I like all different kinds of food! My husband is of Italian descent so we eat a lot of pasta, but just about anything goes around here

Welcome Jason!

O HI O - to the north ! 😎

So actually, JAS are my initials and I live in OH so that's why I went with JASOH1. Sorry for the confusion, but Milkduds is right, I am a she :p:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

So actually, JAS are my initials and I live in OH so that's why I went with JASOH1. Sorry for the confusion, but Milkduds is right, I am a she :p:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!
It's all on a spectrum, right? :) - I think it's a brain thing, you know, how your brain really only needs a couple of key letters to assume a word? J-A-S-O-and a letter that looks similar to N (just move that middle bar a bit), and you've got JASON!

I'll admit, I first saw it as JASON, but when I was giving you ideas about staging the murder of your spouse for the benefit of your neighbor, I took a closer look, and said, "Waitaminute! That ain't JASON!" :laugh:

Russ, I love the KFC sign. I am sure Taylor was less amused, LOL. She might need a little KFC!

Back
Top Bottom