Hello From Split Croatia.

Burt Blank

Legendary Member
Local time
3:55 PM
I'm a Brit, I live here with my beautiful Croatian wife. Back in the day I trained in patisserie in Paris. It's the start of the summer here so it getting hot. In summer we mainly eat seafood which is very plentiful here. This is our current view
1593079907123.png
1593079797735.png

Thank you, I am now quite used to the pods of dolphin swimming past as I scoff my burek. They call them Skampi here, those are the small size, these are the mediums. The large had all gone when we got there.
1593084873199.png

Thank you, we used to have a place at the bottom of Kendal Drive, Miami Dade. Will small shrimp get me off the hook? These are 20 kuna about $2 a kg

1593087146747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, we used to have a place at the bottom of Kendal Drive, Miami Dade. Will small shrimp get me off the hook? These are 20 kuna about $2 a kg

View attachment 42420

I was born in Dade county and lived in the north western part until I went to college. Can't bring myself to call it Miami-Dade. I live in Broward now. I'm familiar with the Kendal area. Used to go way south into the Redland to U-pick farms.

We lived in the estate on the left
I was born in Dade county and lived in the north western part until I went to college. Can't bring myself to call it Miami-Dade. I live in Broward now. I'm familiar with the Kendal area. Used to go way south into the Redland to U-pick farms.
We had a place on the left in the estate by Publix on the way to Krome ave. We picked on the farm there. For some reason I remember the owner spoke french.
1593140257258.png

Back
Top Bottom