Hello from Texas

spicyorganic

Local time
10:04 AM
Website
spicyorganic.com
Hello everyone! I am so excited to have joined this forum. I have always been interested in learning about new foods and recipes, and I am eager to learn and share my knowledge with all of you. I look forward to participating in discussions, making new friends, and growing my understanding of this subject. Thank you for having me! "Let's have a great time together."

Hello everyone! I am so excited to have joined this forum. I have always been interested in learning about new foods and recipes, and I am eager to learn and share my knowledge with all of you. I look forward to participating in discussions, making new friends, and growing my understanding of this subject. Thank you for having me! "Let's have a great time together."

Howdy neighbor. I'm in Frisco. Were you stuck at home and got bored in the ice storm, too? :laugh:

If you are serious about trying new foods, this is the place. Just be prepared to read new names (and spellings) for things we have here. I'm a certified American to British interpreter, if you get confused.

CD

Hello from Ohio! I have a lot of family in Texas. Hope you are staying safe and warm!

Howdy neighbor. I'm in Frisco. Were you stuck at home and got bored in the ice storm, too? :laugh:

If you are serious about trying new foods, this is the place. Just be prepared to read new names (and spellings) for things we have here. I'm a certified American to British interpreter, if you get confused.

CD
Hello there- Thank you for your warm welcome! Yes, I was stuck at home during the ice storm. It was pretty boring but I tried to make the best of it by binge-watching my favorite shows and trying out some new recipes

Howdy from up here in the Northern nether regions..glad we could send you Texans a bit of our weather..:D
Hello! It's great to hear from someone from the northern regions. Thank you for sharing a bit of your weather with us down here in Texas. How's the weather up there lately? We got warmer after the ice storm.

Hi

Welcome To CookingBites. I'm originally from the UK (Scotland by birth) and now live in the cold part of Australia where it snows from time to time and somehow floods on the top of a mountain. I may as well own up now I'm the mad one around here :whistling: sooner or later you'll work out it...

SNSSO

Hello! It's great to hear from someone from the northern regions. Thank you for sharing a bit of your weather with us down here in Texas. How's the weather up there lately? We got warmer after the ice storm.
Well, after we got obliterated by a couple of feet of snow in a week, the mercury plummeted for a couple of days to record breaking lows of-40 C/-40F..good times..

Hello spicyorganic ! Welcome from the UK, from Cincinnati, or from Caracas, Venezuela, which may be where I am at any particular moment.:D
We probably have a lot in common because I cook with loads and loads of spices.

Back
Top Bottom