Hello Hello

Hey dude, welcome! I was born at Andrews AFB and my family had a house in Arlington at the time, though I ended up in Florida when dad retired. One of my sisters was in the Department of State for a long time and lived over in D.C. It's got so much history and the surrounding areas are so beautiful.

Hope you enjoy it here, I have been a member since May. This place has been a safety net for my sanity in times of COVID. It's a really great bunch of people.

Hey dude, welcome! I was born at Andrews AFB and my family had a house in Arlington at the time, though I ended up in Florida when dad retired. One of my sisters was in the Department of State for a long time and lived over in D.C. It's got so much history and the surrounding areas are so beautiful.

Hope you enjoy it here, I have been a member since May. This place has been a safety net for my sanity in times of COVID. It's a really great bunch of people.
History is right! I came to the area 13 years ago on a 4 year trial...now, I've got me a fiance, I'm still with the same company and have really grown to like everything about the area except the C.O.L. The local history is fantastic, and it's all tat the doorstep...some being made almost everyday. I try not to take it for granted and to take it in every chance I get.

Seem like a great group of diverse folks here. Diggin' it so far. Thanks for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom