Hello

Welcome to CookingBites. :welcome:. Please feel free to join in wherever you like.

In all honesty we are not very 'cake oriented' on this forum. We get very few cake recipes posted for some reason. But hey! I know its a bit of an art form decorating cupcakes, so we would be pleased to see your techniques.

Welcome.

I'm awful at decorating cakes (and general food presentation) so would really appreciate any tips. I must buy a new piping bag as I got a rigid one and its useless. (Or maybe it's just me!)

Hi! Looks like you'll be talking mainly about cakes & frostings, as well as piping equipment. Hah!! Welcome to the forum!! :wink:

@Frostingcupcakes: Welcome! As @morning glory mentioned, we have a deficiency in the area that appears to be your expertise. Please...educate us! :)

My wife is the baker, but we rarely have cakes. However I do make cupcake chicken thighs!:whistling:
I had never heard of this, and I naturally thought: cupcake = sweet. If they had been called muffin chicken thighs, I wouldn't have thought that. It's interesting to see the etymology of some terms, but now I know (and I'm feeling like I'm going to want to try this sometime!)

2jbuz6e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom