Hello!

NailBat

Local time
1:23 PM
Website
pantrymo.com
Hi everyone! I've been cooking since I first moved out on my own. It's one of the reasons my wife puts up with me, I think. I'm definitely one of those "recipes are suggestions" people who'd rather just figure out the steps of dinner as I'm cooking instead of having any kind of definite plan. I'm also working on a recipe search website dedicated to finding simple recipes with common ingredients you likely already have, which I'll be happy to share once it's good and ready.

Hoping to learn and maybe help a few people along the way!

Hi from Maidstone, Kent in the UK and welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. I hope you enjoy stepping in to our friendly international community of cooks. What kind of dishes do you like to make?

Hi from Maidstone, Kent in the UK and welcome to CookingBites :welcome:. I hope you enjoy stepping in to our friendly international community of cooks. What kind of dishes do you like to make?
Oh that's tough one! Pasta dishes, rice dishes, tacos, I know that doesn't really narrow it down but I'm not even sure myself what "kind" of dishes I make!

I'm also working on a recipe search website dedicated to finding simple recipes with common ingredients you likely already have, which I'll be happy to share once it's good and ready.

This sounds intriguing. I recall I had a drink mixing app where are you plug-in different ingredients, and it gives you different mixed drinks you can make from them. But, your idea sounds much more useful.

Back
Top Bottom