Hello

Ambrose

Local time
2:11 AM
Hello, I am from Northern Idaho in the United States of America. I just graduated college with a degree in biology. In my free time I play rugby and chess and I bake or read. I only started baking two years ago and mostly bake sweets or fried things. I don't cook much and if I do I stick to the simple.

I started baking with beignets as a one time treat for my family and it just went from there. I mostly copy recipes from YouTube or a baking cook book I got one Christmas. I only have made my own recipes for doughnuts, beignets, and baklava. I am trying to make a new recipe for eclairs and I am branching into traditional breads. I wanted to join since I have often had problems with certain doughs and I always appreciate the advise. I am also always looking for new ideas and I am curious what other people are doing.

Hi, welcome from Ohio. We have some bakers here, so you should feel welcome. What baking I do is mostly breads (check out our “Today’s Bread” thread to see what breads we’re all making).

Back
Top Bottom