Hello

swalia

Veteran
Local time
8:46 AM
Hello everyone! I am new to this community. I am Shaloo from India. I am here to learn about new recipes and share Indian recipes and some great vegetarian recipes here.

Hello everyone! I am new to this community. I am Shaloo from India. I am here to learn about new recipes and share Indian recipes and some great vegetarian recipes here.
Welcome! I don't think we have anyone else here from I ndia - but we have a lot of interest in curry and in vegetarian dishes.

Hello and welcome to the group. Also nice to have another country represented. I lovenjoy Indian cuisine so I am looking forward to reading your posts. See you around the forum.

Shaloo good to see you here. I have read your articles and you are a good writer. I hope to learn some recipes from you on this forum.

Shaloo good to see you here. I have read your articles and you are a good writer. I hope to learn some recipes from you on this forum.

Thank you Vinaya! It's good to see you on this forum. I look forward to learning about Nepalese culture and food while sharing my favorite recipes here.

Back
Top Bottom