Hello!

Andorphin

Über Member
Local time
4:07 AM
Hi guys. I've recently came across this great website about cooking. It seems to be very well organized and has a lot of useful information on food, nutrition, health and cooking. I personally love to talk about health and nutrition. I like to cook as well even though I am not an expert. I am a 19 year old guy from Europe. I like nature, animals, music, computers, hardware, software, talking to people, visiting new places, running, fishing, writing, reading, math and more.

This is a little introductory description about me. I hope you guys are going to enjoy and benefit from my presence here on this fascinating cooking community. :)

Welcome! You certainly don't have to be an expert to be with us here - after all, we all had to start somewhere! And plus, I would say that all of us are still learning - which is half the fun about cooking! You never know it all!

Hey there..Welcome to the forum. We are so glad that you found us here. There are a lot of great recipes and some very talented cooks on here. You are guaranteed to learn something new and to get some great recipe ideas. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Jump right in and enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom