Help for sustainable scallop ranching.

Janetheavalon

Veteran
Local time
8:26 PM
Hi,
My name is Jane Grant.
Along with some other enterprising folk,we have started a scallop ranching project in the Highlands and are hoping that you might support us.
Unlike fish farming,scallop ranching is environmentally friendly,using no chemicals and requiring no feed. The visual impact is negligible as the scallops are mostly on the sea bed,and would be unaffected by anchoring yachts or passing boats.
Details of our project can be found at www.scothatch.com.
We have much support from people in the Highlands as there are few jobs in our area,and none with the truly sustainable credentials of scallop ranching.

We have entered a competition run by Sir Richard Branson to win investment and mentoring by his company,Virgin Media.
To qualify for the final we need to collect votes from the general public over the next two weeks.
To support us we are asking people to vote for us at the following link http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitch-to-rich/new-things/scot-hatch-limited/
We would be very grateful for any support you can give us by voting and passing the link to friends and family.
There is also a prize of £10,000 from Virgin Media for one lucky voter,details at www.scothatch.com.
Regards Jane
PS if you want to dump me off your site for posting this, I apologise,but we are really desperate for votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom