Hi Everybody! I am a new food vlogger from Singapore!

food vibrations

Veteran
Local time
8:37 AM
Hey guys! My partner and i have a huge passion for food. We have been travelling around Asia experiencing each of its own cuisine. Recently, we started a new food vlogging youtube channel called Food Vibrations.
Food Vibrations is the combined effort of an interracial couple. We bonded together through our mutual love for anime, metal music, and food. Tempered together in the melting pot of Singapore, our taste buds were trained from a young age. Wanderers by nature and foodies by birth. Finding food has been the dating ritual for this odd couple for the past 4 years. We find Singapore's best hidden spots and recommend to our viewers.
Please checkout our latest episode and subscribe if these interest you! :happy:

Hope to make new friends in this forum and learn some cooking tips!

Hi and :welcome:to CookingBItes.

Hope to make new friends in this forum and learn some cooking tips!

It will be great to have you onboard and see you active on the site.
You say you are an interracial couple, what types are cuisine are you into?
We have quite a diverse community here and quite a few of us love Asian/Oriental food as well as one certain member who will put chillies in just about anything!

There is also a Competition/Recipe Challenge which is currently Cinnamon/Cassia Bark if you have any suitable recipes? Just upload the full recipe(s) in the relevant section and add them to the list in the competition thread.

SNSSO

Hi and :welcome:to CookingBItes.

It will be great to have you onboard and see you active on the site.
You say you are an interracial couple, what types are cuisine are you into?
We have quite a diverse community here and quite a few of us love Asian/Oriental food as well as one certain member who will put chillies in just about anything!

There is also a Competition/Recipe Challenge which is currently Cinnamon/Cassia Bark if you have any suitable recipes? Just upload the full recipe(s) in the relevant section and add them to the list in the competition thread.

SNSSO
Thank you! I'm into indian, peranakan cuisine, thai cuisine, mexican, mediterranean and japanese cuisine. haha yes i love spicy food!

Thank you for your heads up on the current challenge!

Back
Top Bottom