Hi everyone!:)

zoribrida

Veteran
Local time
3:04 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Zori and I'm from Bulgaria. However, I currently live in Azerbaijan because my husband is posted here. I have a one year old son who can be quite a picky eater sometimes.:) I'm currently working on improving my cooking skills and until Easter I'll be focusing on more vegan recipes.

One of my goals for 2016 is to start leading a more healthy life, which for my family means less eating out and more home-cooked meals. I dream to be the wife who sends her husband to work with healthy lunch prepared ahead of time. I know that's not so difficult, but as much as I try, most of the time I hardly get to send him even a salad.:unsure:

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!:)

Hi and welcome to the group. It sounds like you may be a new wife and you have a little one so times can be pretty busy you. As the baby gets older you will find that you have more time to prepare lunches and meals. It all comes with time. There is a lot of great meals on this site which may help you just started. All the best to you and your family.

Hi everyone!

My name is Zori and I'm from Bulgaria. However, I currently live in Azerbaijan because my husband is posted here. I have a one year old son who can be quite a picky eater sometimes.:) I'm currently working on improving my cooking skills and until Easter I'll be focusing on more vegan recipes.

One of my goals for 2016 is to start leading a more healthy life, which for my family means less eating out and more home-cooked meals. I dream to be the wife who sends her husband to work with healthy lunch prepared ahead of time. I know that's not so difficult, but as much as I try, most of the time I hardly get to send him even a salad.:unsure:

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!:)

Welcome to CookingBites, zoribrida! We hope you might enjoy the community as much as we do. :)

Thank you so much, everyone, for your warm welcome!:)

@L_B Yes, I really hope that with time I will be able to do/cook more. Thank you for your kind words!:)

Back
Top Bottom