Hi from a newbie in the kitchen

mayasupernova

Veteran
Local time
2:52 AM
Hello everyone,
My name is Maja and I am 28 years old. I have been always spared spending time in the kitchen by my mum, who tried to save me for when I get married. She used to say that there will be times when I would not even go out of the kitchen, and seeing her, she was right.
However, now I am getting more and more attracted to the kitchen, cooking and everything that has to do with making food.
My love is pasta, and I am pretty good at making pancakes, not the American ones, thought, but European.
I am here to learn more about cooking, share some of my country's traditional food, and some food we eat at home, in my house.
I hope I would learn more, so that one day, when I get married, my husband will be pleased.

Hello everyone,
My name is Maja and I am 28 years old. I have been always spared spending time in the kitchen by my mum, who tried to save me for when I get married. She used to say that there will be times when I would not even go out of the kitchen, and seeing her, she was right.
However, now I am getting more and more attracted to the kitchen, cooking and everything that has to do with making food.
My love is pasta, and I am pretty good at making pancakes, not the American ones, thought, but European.
I am here to learn more about cooking, share some of my country's traditional food, and some food we eat at home, in my house.
I hope I would learn more, so that one day, when I get married, my husband will be pleased.

Its great that your are getting into cooking. I find its a very thereputic thing so long as I'm not under time pressure. We would love to hear about your country's traditional foods - but we don't know which country you are from, unless you add your location under your picture (avatar). To see how to do this click here: How to add your location to below your avatar.
Its very simple!

Welcome to the forum. I have been cooking since I was 10. I think most people will say there are some foods that they like to cook more than others. For me I am a baker, I love to make cookies and cakes, I find that baking helps to relax me when I am stressed. I often will cook a whole meal for the family and not eat any of the food I just cooked. Some cooks follow the recipe as written, I am one of those people that will throw things together and hope it all comes out ok.

Have fun learning to express yourself thru cooking.

Its great that your are getting into cooking. I find its a very thereputic thing so long as I'm not under time pressure. We would love to hear about your country's traditional foods - but we don't know which country you are from, unless you add your location under your picture (avatar). To see how to do this click here: How to add your location to below your avatar.
Its very simple!
I changed everything, added my birthday and my location. Thank you for your kind directions.

Back
Top Bottom