Hi from Portugal!

Welcome!
  • There are no shortage of recipes on this forum! The best place to start is the Ingredients and Recipes section, where you can pick which section best fits what you want to make.
  • Please check out the Competitions and Challenges subforum. Feel free to jump right in, or just watch the posts to see what people are making. I really like the recipe challenge, since it gives you a chance to stretch your creativity while featuring a certain ingredient. This month, the ingredient is basil, but that challenge has just reached its deadline. There were an impressive 26 entries for that ingredient. Once the challenge time limit is up, the person who picked the ingredient decides who had the best dish. The winner gets to pick the ingredient for the next recipe challenge.
  • There's also a sub-forum for sharing what you ate and/or cooked. Photos aren't required, but they're encouraged.
If you have any questions, please ask!

Love your story, Lisbon is a beautiful place to propose!

By the way my dad owns a small country house in a place near Monchique.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Hello from Ohio, USA! Welcome to the forum. I have only been a member for about 3 months, and I love this forum. Such warm, lovely people from all over the world.

Oh Burt is quite the romantic!

And welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your recipes.

Back
Top Bottom