Hi! Please complete my survey on cooking. its for GCSE thanks x

cookinglover123

Local time
1:39 PM
This is a survey that will help me gain feedback on a product I am designing and making for GCSE Design and Technology. I have chosen that the product I will be making is a seasoning rack to help organise seasonings as I come from a large family that often cooks and our seasonings is always messy! Any feedback given will help me greatly. Thanks.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/W2FFY29

Mod Note: for those not familiar with surveymonkey, it is a genuine site often used by students (in the UK) to create surveys for free. So please do not worry about it being genuine, it is. (SNSSO)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have enough, I have two trays that are overflowing and that's not even my Indian spices, they are in the pantry.

Russ

Sorry, because of the climate where I live many of the spices and herbs need to be kept in the fridge so I would have no real need for a "seasoning rack". We also have problems with ants who appear to like certain seasoning so the fridge also protects from them. Another "against" is equal sized jars. I use a lot of chilli powder, chilli flakes, cumin seed and coriander seed but not a lot of sage, cloves and cardamom (for example) so my receptacles are sized accordingly.

Good luck anyway.

Back
Top Bottom