Hi!

sabinep

Local time
5:55 AM
Hello hello,

I'm a researcher who splits her time between Oxford, England and Cardiff, Wales (own a coffee shop there). I registered on the forum because my research group has a survey around Covid and eating patterns I wanted to post...but also I'm a total foodie nerd and I'm glad I found this place as a general resource for me and my kitchen. :chef:

Anyway, off to post my survey in the appropriate thread but I promise I won't just disappear after that!

-S

Welcome to CookingBites sabinep. Re your survey, I'm sure folk will be happy to complete it - but bear in mind that although we are a UK based forum we have diverse international membership so you may need to make it clear if its intended as a UK survey. Anyway, the international aspect is partly why I like it here - I'm always learning about new things! I'm pleased you intend to stick around - we aim to be a friendly community and love to discuss food and recipes.

Please feel free to join in wherever you like. What type of cuisine are you interested in?

Back
Top Bottom