Hi :)

Welcome to CookingBites :wave:
Hope you can relax a little bit here with us and forget about the super scary world out there
Hahahaha, thank you.

Right now, I'm in the middle of the woods, with complete darkness surrounding me, and we failed to find the campsite where we were supposed to stay for the night. I think the scary world after this night won't seem as scary tomorrow.

Assuming we survive! :D

I'm not up on varieties, just the brown field shrooms we made money with on weekends in paddocks near us. All housing now.

Russ

I'm not up on varieties, just the brown field shrooms we made money with on weekends in paddocks near us. All housing now.

Russ
Sorry to hear that about the housing situation. It happened to me in Croatia as well. The entire forest near me was devastated and turned into an elite resort by the sea. I guess 'elite housing' means artificial grass and a lot of asphalt. 🙄

Sorry to hear that about the housing situation. It happened to me in Croatia as well. The entire forest near me was devastated and turned into an elite resort by the sea. I guess 'elite housing' means artificial grass and a lot of asphalt. 🙄

No it was a poor area. More housing for the poor with a few privately owned.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom