Hiya!!!! It's saqib from Bradford!

saqib

Veteran
Local time
8:15 PM
Hi my names saqib. Liked this forum so decided to join. I am from Bradford in England the curry capital of the UK and where we have a curry festival every summer. I love pakistani- Indian food to absolute bits. I just cannot get enough of the spices and amazing biryani rice dishes. Hope to have a great time here.

Nice to see another northerner here [I was from Leeds - just next door as you know but I guess a lot of forum members wont - but now moved up to County Durham]. As I have mentioned before Bradford has the finest currys in the world although sadly I have great problems eating them now :cry:

Hi my names saqib. Liked this forum so decided to join. I am from Bradford in England the curry capital of the UK and where we have a curry festival every summer. I love pakistani- Indian food to absolute bits. I just cannot get enough of the spices and amazing biryani rice dishes. Hope to have a great time here.
Welcome! I'm a curry fanatic too!

Welcome! A curry festival sounds amazing - any sort of food festivals are fun to me!

Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the boards here!

Yes the curry festival is exciting. It's getting bigger and better every year.

Nice to see another northerner here [I was from Leeds - just next door as you know but I guess a lot of forum members wont - but now moved up to County Durham]. As I have mentioned before Bradford has the finest currys in the world although sadly I have great problems eating them now :cry:
Yes Leeds is an amazing city and place to live. A grand city. I don't know if u have seen the recently opened shopping centre called the trinity. It is amazing.
Your right bradford has some amazing curry places. I just ate aubergine and potato (benghan aloo) curry this Saturday gone. It Was delicious. I felt truly uplifted as it is one of my favourite dishes and vegetables.

Yes Leeds is an amazing city and place to live. A grand city. I don't know if u have seen the recently opened shopping centre called the trinity. It is amazing.
Your right bradford has some amazing curry places. I just ate aubergine and potato (benghan aloo) curry this Saturday gone. It Was delicious. I felt truly uplifted as it is one of my favourite dishes and vegetables.
Sadly I haven't been back down to Yorkshire for over five years :cry:but when I used to work in Bradford [we often did back then, one of the highlights was a 'try out' of a local curry house. Happy times !!

Welcome. Lol its good to know we both love currys. I just ate mixed vegetables curry today and also bitter gourd (karelay ) curry last Sunday. Tasty.
That bitter gourd is an acquired taste. Personally I love it but its hard to find in Kent!

Sadly I haven't been back down to Yorkshire for over five years :cry:but when I used to work in Bradford [we often did back then, one of the highlights was a 'try out' of a local curry house. Happy times !!
Yes it's been sometime since you were last in leeds. Some curry houses in bradford have great food. I recently went to a restaurant called lahore near the Bradford college. They have renovated it recently and the food was superb but it had too much of a restaurant style taste as opposed to the homely taste I prefer.
My favourite is a place called sunrise which is a buffet restuarant. I don't know if u have ever tried the zam zam restaurant Leeds. They are good.

Back
Top Bottom