Home Decor

It works fantastic!! Last weekend, I decided to try the washer in the bathroom, on account that it was awfully hard trying to get an adapter to fit the faucet in the kitchen!! I'm happy to say that I no longer have to pour 3 buckets of water into the machine. That was for a wash, & two rinses, to which comes up really quick!! The compact dryer is in the living room, & the countertop dishwasher is in the kitchen. It only needs 3 quart & a half-size pours of hot water through the top of the machine. :whistling:

What is the brand of your compact washer and dryer - and can you put up some pictures?

Well, it's time to jump in and do it. I got approved for the apartment today and will sign the lease tomorrow morning.

I will have immediate need for the floor lamps and show curtain. The rest can come later.

As for the washer/dryer, the apartment manager has indicated that if I elect to have one, they will charge me an additional $14 USD / month. So, the coin ops are the way to go.

Well, it's time to jump in and do it. I got approved for the apartment today and will sign the lease tomorrow morning.

I will have immediate need for the floor lamps and show curtain. The rest can come later.

As for the washer/dryer, the apartment manager has indicated that if I elect to have one, they will charge me an additional $14 USD / month. So, the coin ops are the way to go.
Congrats!!🥳 Coin ops will work too.

Here's the floor plan for my new digs ...

ApartmentFloorPlan.jpg

Today, I ordered my internet service and gear for the new apartment, the most important new thing for the new place. It is being shipped and due to COVID, is to be self installed by myself.

Back
Top Bottom